Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) will be unveiled at the 2023 International Embedded World (Embedded World) held in Nuremberg, Germany from March 14th to 16th. WelcomeHow to make system automation, smart buildings, automobiles, sustainable energy, and digital medical health applications more intelligent.
At present, various key applications need more and more advanced intelligent technical solutions to build more sustainable industrial automation, more intelligent mobile travel, cleaner energy grids, and save live medical health systems.This put forward higher requirements for system architects, product managers, and research and development leaders, and then it needs better hardware, software and tools to provide support to accelerate the product to the market.
Focusing on the demonstration of energy efficiency and marginal intelligence in industrial and building automation include:
· Industrial Connection — From the factory workshop to the intelligent edge of the process-understand how ADI combines long-distance 10Base-T1L Ethernet and supports a variety of power-level single-to-ether power supply (SPOE) power solutionsEssenceWhat's more?
· Use the flight time (TOF) technology to accurately measure the size of the mobile object -use the advanced high -resolution 3D imaging technology for key logistics applications, accurately measure the size of the packaging box, and help users automatically automatically transmit large large -scale large -scale large -scale large -scaleobject.What's more?
· TRINAMIC motion control and precision current detection -This demonstration uses precision current detection and control technology to display this high -speed and high -performance motion control scheme using Trinamic technology in the inverted application application.ADI's TMC4671 servo controller and AD8410A current detection amplifier are combined to achieve higher performance and efficiency during the manufacturing process.
Cars and sustainable energy demonstrations include:
· Electric Energy Quality Monitoring Solution — The demonstration uses high -performance electrical energy quality monitoring IC ADE9430 to determine the harmonic of the inverter -based energy (including solar photovoltaic, energy storage solution (ESS) and two -way EV charger) to the power grid.quantity.The solution provides more accurate diagnostic results by monitoring grid disturbances to optimize distributed energy to achieve more reliable clean energy grids.
· High -resolution GMSLTM View Solution — This demonstration shows the use of Gigabit Multimedia Server Link (GMSL) to transmit and synchronize the environmental implementation scheme from high -resolution camera transmission and synchronization to processors.ADI implements GMSL technology breakthroughs, helping automakers deploy Level 3+autonomous driving.
ADI expert's technical meeting speech:
International Embedded Conference:
· 1:45 to 2: 15 pm on March 15, 2023: Nathaniel Alteza, an ADI machine learning engineer, will publish a speech entitled "Using ultra -low -power CNN accelerator to realize the diagnosis of coffee leaf health"
· 4:30 to 5:00 on March 15, 2023: Mark Ochoco, an integrated engineer of the ADI system, will publish a speech entitled "Using wireless state monitoring system to prevent industrial equipment stop"
Electronic display conference:
· 4:30 to 4:50 on March 15, 2023: Max Huang, a senior engineer of ADI, will publish entitled "ASIL B LED drive and TFT bias power solution, which is suitable for the signal device instructions on local dimming LCD display instructionsSpec
For more information and demonstration details of the meeting, visit ADI's "2023 International Embedded Exhibition" page.
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is the world's leading semiconductor company. It is committed to setting up a bridge between the real world and the digital world to achieve breakthrough innovation in the intelligent edge field.ADI provides solutions that combine simulation, digital and software technology to promote the sustainable development of digital factories, automobiles and digital medical care, respond to climate change challenges, and build a reliable interconnection between people and the world.ADI's fiscal year in fiscal 2022 exceeded $ 12 billion and about 25,000 employees around the world.Together with 125,000 customers around the world, ADI helps innovators to continue to surpass everything.For more information, visit Analog.com/pr230228.
All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their own.
To browse the ADI news on the official website, please visit: http://www.analog.com/cn/about-di/news-ile
To subscribe to ADI's monthly technology magazine Analog Dialogue "Simulatory Dialogue", please visit: http://www.analog.com/cn/analog-dialogue.html
For more relevant product information, please call the Asian Technical Support Center: 400 6100 006, or send emails to CIC. [email protected], or log in to m.analog.com or http://www.analog.com/cn to learn about the latest productsinformation.